[Freeassociation-devel] [FA-commits] SF.net SVN: freeassociation:[844] trunk/libical/src

Chenthill pchenthill at novell.com
Sat Sep 13 02:19:42 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 15:33 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 23:34 +0200, w.goesgens wrote:
> > Hm.. and now?
> >
> > diff Casablanca /usr/share/zoneinfo/Africa/Casablanca
> > Binary files Casablanca and /usr/share/zoneinfo/Africa/Casablanca
> > differ
>
> Chenthill told me that he has been able to reproduce and fix the
> problem. But then the test program still reported other inconsistencies.
>
> Chenthill, any news and plan until when you might have another patch
> ready?
Have not been able to work on the issue as I had some packaging work for
couple of packages, for which the deadline was Friday. So debugged the
issue regarding the test failure, though the fix was in place.

The time generated by libc seems to be wrong for 15 days coming this
month. Libc says that dst is still prevailing, although I see it does
not as per
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=casablanca . So
with the fix libical seems to correctly generate the timezone. Fix has
been committed to svn HEAD and stable branches.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/libical?view=revision&revision=654 .

thanks, Chenthill.