Fwd: XO (88W8388) roaming issues

Franco Miceli fmiceli at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Tue Feb 24 06:19:38 PST 2015

I think the proposed change to wpa_supplicant's roaming thresholds was
never pushed mainstream.

Dan, could you confirm this?

Anyway, we tested the changes on several laptop models (XO, classmate
and regular laptops) and roaming stability was improved. We had a
ping-pong station problem on our deployment.

Any new information on this toppics is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

--

Ing. Franco Miceli
Jefe de Investigación, desarrollo e innovación | Área técnica