looking for consultant

hong zhang henryzhang62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 17:31:52 EST 2012

Eric,

If losing UDP packet, you need to find if link is disconnected or not.
In busy air, it is normal to see disassociate and re-associate with wpa_supplicant log.

1. If link is connected, and UDP packet is lost. Then it may be a problem.
2. If UDP packet is lost during disassociated. Obviously, it is normal.

I met a problem with LAN that switch firmware was problem to cause frequent disassociate and re-associate.

There is no strong evidence to say Tx power causing UDP lost.

---henry