looking for consultant

Eric Diethorn ejd at mhacoustics.com
Tue Dec 4 16:14:53 EST 2012

Hi Hong,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I think I understand your points/concerns.
We are just trying to understand the factors affecting link quality in a
UDP (non retransmission) application. The automatic RF power modulation
scheme seems to under-power the radio a bit for our application. I would
like to experiment with the constant TX power options to determine the
effect of power on our issue. What I will do with the results of such
experiments I do not yet know.

Do you have any experience in this aspect?

Eric

---
Eric Diethorn
mh acoustics LLC