Iwpriv commands in libertas driver for SD8686

Alberto Panizzo maramaopercheseimorto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:59:14 EDT 2010

Hello Vivek,

On ven, 2010-08-27 at 23:20 -0700, Vivek Raghunathan wrote:
> I'm working on a open source project which requires me to reduce the
> transmit power of the SD8686 wifi chip and also to switch between
> antennas (antenna diversity). Is there an existing libertas driver
> available with the iwpriv command set? Any resources? This is on
> kernel 2.6.32
>
> Any help is much appreciated

There is an old try to add iwpriv commands into the libertas driver
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.wireless.general/22563/focus=23312
but this was not seen as the good behaviour because iwpriv shall not be
considered as the right user/driver interface.
I cannot go deep in this field that isn't mine.

Regards,

--
Alberto!

        Be Persistent!