No subject

Fri Oct 22 17:57:35 EDT 2010

AP, all the power management can be really useful to save power in a
reliable way. But if the station is moving through different rooms with
different APs (which are broadcasting the same SSID) If the host is
suspended and wake conditions are bound to the wifi chip, the wifi chip
does not be able to wake the system on network events because (I think
and this have to be proven) the wifi chip is listening at the original
AP and does not manage roaming correctly.
This even when the wifi chip is maintained full active.

Lot of things I know.

But even if we will not have enough time to cleanup the code for
submission I am really open to be a functionality tester.

Best regards,
Alberto!