power management query

Rick Rogers Richard.Rogers at jhuapl.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:12:20 EDT 2010

Wireless-tools v30 is needed for iwconfig power period functionality.
See link for version 30-pre9 here:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Tools.html .  Used
this on a Gumstix board with Libertas deep sleep patches and it worked
for me.  Also had to disassociate from access point prior to entering
deep sleep.