Problems loading firmware with libertas 8686-sdio on Raon Everun

Pierre Ossman drzeus-mmc at drzeus.cx
Sat Jun 14 12:07:52 EDT 2008

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 12:03:17 -0400
Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> wrote:

> That's quite odd; I have the same helper firmware and that works for me
> here.  So I'm beginning to suspect SD stack/controller issues more at
> this point.

I have the same helper here as well. I also have Ricoh's SD controller
(rev 21 though).

Perhaps it's the Libertas chip that differs. Mine has the markings
"88W8686-NAP1 KHC5811_4 0644 B2P ES TW".

Rgds
--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  Linux kernel, MMC maintainer        http://www.kernel.org
  rdesktop, core developer          http://www.rdesktop.org

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
  Swedish government. Use end-to-end encryption where
  possible.