CF 8385 card: status report
hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Fri Jun 15 11:33:57 EDT 2007
My driver is now in a state where I can
* send commands to the firmware
* receive responses from the firmware
* scan for APs
* associate with an AP without encryption
* associate to an AP with WEP
* partly (!) receive packets
* partly (!) transmit packets
Some help would be useful :-)
When I run "tshart -i eth1 -V", I seem to get complete packets,
for example IPPP broadcasts from my cups daemon, or Cisco Router
Discovery from my Cisco AP1231 I'm connected to.
However, in sylog I see entries like
NOHZ: local_softirq_pending 08
What does this mean?
I think packets are correctly sent (they are at least downloaded
to the card). However, the kernel thinks otherwise. I see
NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth1: transmit timed out
So somehow there must be a way how I tell the kernel that I sent
something successfully. But how?
More information about the libertas-dev