libertas patches in email...

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Sat Feb 24 11:05:14 EST 2007

> However, I'm still fighting and getting used to git, e.g. when it comes
> to branches and merges. For example, libertas-2.6 changed while I was
> working on libertas-cl now I was unsure what to do. The last time I
> deleted the libertas-cl branch on infradead.org and created a new
> one :-(

Seems I managed this.

By the way:

    git-format-patch <ref>
    for i in 00*; do
       dcop kmail KMailIface dcopAddMessage drafts file:///home/schurig/libertas-cf/$i N
    done

is extremely cool !

In the unlikely case that you like all my patches (or you want
to cherry-pick), the patches are also on infradead.org:

http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/schurig/libertas-cf.git;a=summary