libertas patches in email...

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Sat Feb 24 09:57:03 EST 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007 13:57, Dan Williams wrote:
> fyi, it's better to put the patch into the email body than just link
> to the git commit, because then we can more easily review patches and
> make comments inline.

Okay, I'll re-send them. I made some new patches along the way, now the
driver is actually split in two (and works still).

Now that I learned about "git-format-patch" and "cop kmail KMailIface
dcopAddMessage" it should be fairly easy to get the patches into kmail
and then to you.

However, I'm still fighting and getting used to git, e.g. when it comes
to branches and merges. For example, libertas-2.6 changed while I was
working on libertas-cl now I was unsure what to do. The last time I
deleted the libertas-cl branch on infradead.org and created a new
one :-(

PS: #libertas on *.freenode.net