Current status of CF 8385 card driver
hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Thu Aug 30 07:03:03 EDT 2007
> Does 2.6.23-rc4 include latest patches from Holger?
I don't think so.
You can look at the varios patches via the WEB, even when you
aren't using GIT:
But that gives the overview of everything. To see the status of
the if_cs.c file, you can drill down into the source:
So, in this regard the for-linville and the libertas tree are
basically the same.
You can also see that this patch made it already into Linville's
Andrew Morton sent a patch there, too. AFAIK from Linville's tree
it goes to Jeff Garzik's tree. Not sure if is there already.
As to your question if it is in Linux 2.6.23-rcX, you can find
out by yourself:
1. go to http://git.kernel.org
2. search for "linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git"
3. search the tag you like in the "shortlog" section
4. select the tag you like, click on "tree"
5. click down to drivers/net/wireless/libertas
6. search "if_cs.c" and, if there, click "history"
More information about the libertas-dev