Current status of CF 8385 card driver

Vladimir Davydov vladimir.davydov at promwad.com
Thu Aug 30 05:53:04 EDT 2007

> On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 10:51 +0300, Vladimir Davydov wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Can someone provide current status  of the  CF 8385 card driver?
> > I see many new changes in libertas-2.6 tree but it doesn't contain source
> > of CF driver yet.
> >
> > I'm trying to merge latest source of libertas-2.6 with patches of Holger
> > Schurig but maybe patched source already exists.
>
> The main dev branch is the 'libertas' branch; but that's somewhat less
> up-to-date WRT 'for-linville' branch.  I'm going to rebase 'libertas' to
> be 2.6.23-rc3 + 'for-linville' today, since that's essentially the
> tip/trunk.  That should have the latest patches from Holger in them.
>
> Holger seems to have disappeared for a while too...  I don't have any
> CF8385 hardware to test with, so I have to rely on people that do to
> tell me when things break.
>
> Dan

Hello Dan,

Does 2.6.23-rc4 include latest patches from Holger?
I'm sorry, I don't have big experience to using git.
How can I receive latest source of libertas with Holger patches?

I have fixed some bugs in CF 8385 card driver and now it works on the blackfin
architecture. But  I need latest source to merge my patches.
After that I'll post my patches.

Thanks,

Vladimir.