Kernel crash on loading libertas driver

Mauricio A. Araya López maray at inf.utfsm.cl
Mon Jul 10 20:00:45 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am using kernel patches from Marcelo's git tree, to get support
for the Marvell Wlan chip on an OLPC Test-A board. I have some
problems with the .config, and I get this error while booting.

usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 3
usb 1-4: Product: MARVELL Wireless Device
usb 1-4: Manufacturer: Marvell
drivers/usb/cire/urb.c: BOGUS urb flags, 40 --> 0
usbcore: deregistering driver usb8xxx

And all USB system fails, getting the system stalled... which is fatal
in this case because all input devices (keyboard, mouse) and usb-storage
devices fails with it.

Bye,

--
Mauricio Araya L.