libertas private ioctl handlers

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu Jul 6 09:48:40 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 13:11 +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> I tried to get an overview of which of the nonstandard ioctl numbers
> that the driver defines (there are roughly 50 of them!) are actually
> used, so we can get rid of the others.

> Can anyone explain this mismatch? Can we just remove all the functions
> that are not used in wlanconfig, or is there another tool that we
> need?

I guess I'd say leave them for the moment, for two reasons.  First,
we'll need some of that code to fold into WEXT routines (some of the WPA
stuff, beacon timing, scan mode, etc).  Second, we'll need to check with
Michail to see what stuff the mesh mode would need.  It's quite possible
that wlanconfig hasn't been updated for a lot of the mesh functionality
that's in the OLPC firmware.

Dan