[LEDE-DEV] procd mount wrong amount fo ram!

Ansuel Smith ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:48:44 PST 2018

https://forum.lede-project.org/t/no-space-left-in-tmp/11000/14
Here you can find details about problem i find.

In short. My setup have zram-swap and procd set to mount /tmp with
zram... This result in /tmp mounted with zram with only 11 mb of my
512.... (even after i remove swap script...) If someone can explain me
why... i think this is a bug and this broke sysupgrade, as it needs to
upload the image in tmp, a 14 mb image to a 11 mb dir... Also
sysupgrade from luci should detect that the upload was not complete
and not say that the image provided is not valid...