[LEDE-DEV] dropbear/winscp problem

e9hack e9hack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:34:45 PST 2018

Hi,

I face problem, if I access large files with winscp. I've connect a USB stick to the router. It is formatted as ext4.
There are stored some large log files (>10MB) on this stick. I'm reading this files with winscp. I do simply a double
click on such a file in the remote window. Winscp starts the internal editor and does download the file. If I hit the
reload button in the editor, the file is reload and corrupted/truncate on the router. For example the original file is
21.4MB. After the reload, it is 1.78MB only. Normal copy operation does work without any problems. I build dropbear for
a x86_64 system in standard configuration without any patch and did do the same test. I don't face this problem. Winscp
is version 5.11.3 (Build 7995). The router is a TP-Link archer C7.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Hartmut