[LEDE-DEV] 17.01.4 on Mikrotik RB951Ui-2HnD

Nishant Sharma codemarauder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 00:43:02 PDT 2017

Alright,

replying to myself.

Here are the steps to flash Lede 17.01.4 on Mikrotik RB951Ui-2HnD:

1. TFTP boot with vmlinux-initramfs.elf as bootfile
2. Use Luci GUI to upload and flash nand-large-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
3. Fun

I have tried it using a self compiled 17.01.4 image, so LuCI was built
into the initram kernel image.

Any further inputs are welcome.

Regards,
Nishant