[LEDE-DEV] MT7621: EdgerouterX

Milan Kočvara milankocvara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:31:22 PDT 2017

Until LEDE will work with one CPU, I think changing buffers is
irrelevant. But maybe Im wrong. Could you be, please, more specific,
what do you mean "wattermarks" and buffers?

I think buffer increase helps, if the traffic is for the router. So if
I will do test from/to router. But I did test trough the router /router
does just forward these packets./. I have disabled firewall, unloaded
all modules for conntrack... and to one Interface is the generator
connected and to other is the reflector connected.

Thanks Milan