[LEDE-DEV] QCA Dakota support

Matthew McClintock msm-oss at mcclintock.net
Thu Mar 9 07:20:54 PST 2017

Most of the QCA stuff should be here:

https://source.codeaurora.org/quic/qsdk

The linux tree should be here:

https://source.codeaurora.org/quic/qsdk/oss/kernel/linux-msm/

Searching for a likely branch, I'll go with 'release/dandelion' in
general though 'release/*' are good candidates since those are the
branches where the internal work get's pushed too eventually. And
you'll find:

https://source.codeaurora.org/quic/qsdk/oss/kernel/linux-msm/tree/arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064-ap145.dts?h=release/dandelion

-M