[LEDE-DEV] Drumming up more interest in LEDE

Giuseppe Lippolis giu.lippolis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 13:00:05 PST 2017

> > On 3 March 2017 at 16:55, Mauro Mozzarelli <mauro at ezplanet.org> wrote:
> >> I have been trying to make a very simple contribution to LEDE, but it
> >> has been a frustrating process because my contribution got stuck due
> >> to form rather than substance.

I'm also thinking that the process should be in some way improved.
I explain my example.
I proposed a PR and as expected I received some comments.
I do not make any differences between formal and substance because I think
that in a big project the form is important as well.
I modified the patch according the remarks or provided justification.
But since 2 month I do not get any other feedback.
How this silence shall be considered?
IMHO a justified negative feedback is much better than the silence.
A negative feedback can help the beginner (like me) to learn, and this is my
main motivation. The silence will kill my motivation.

By the way here is the PR ( https://github.com/lede-project/source/pull/641
).

Bye.