[LEDE-DEV] Drumming up more interest in LEDE

Mauro Mozzarelli mauro at ezplanet.org
Fri Mar 3 08:55:04 PST 2017

I have been trying to make a very simple contribution to LEDE, but it
has been a frustrating process because my contribution got stuck due to
form rather than substance.

Unfortunately this might turn away contributors who do not have the
patience to persevere.

I would like to suggest, that when a new potential contributor is
putting forward his proposed change, an expert buddy is assigned to
guide the new contributor through to getting his changes reviewed and
pushed into the mainstream code. A successful contribution would mean a
lot and inspire more work.

Mauro