[LEDE-DEV] Drumming up more interest in LEDE

tapper j.lancett at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 1 11:42:22 PST 2017

Hi Is LEDE ready to try and get more people from the wider community
involved?

A thought I had is to do a code optimization week.
I know that LEDE is optimized to fit on small flash chips, but It mite
be a good way of getting other coders to look in the code to see if they
can save a bite here and there, or try and make something run a little
faster.
Or if that is know good what about a bug bash week? MS has bug bashes
and they seem to get a lot of people talking about windows 10. I am not
a coder and don't understand all the ins and outs of what I am talking
about, but I like LEDE. If just one new dev or doc righter was to be
added to the team it is a net win for all.

If something like this was to be tryed you could post about it on the
forLinux forums and on Slashdot, Hacker News and /r/linux r/openwrt.