[LEDE-DEV] LEDE - Telnet Client

bart van zoest bartvanzoest at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 02:59:36 PST 2017

Hi Carlo,

Please read this thread on the LEDE forum:
https://forum.lede-project.org/t/where-is-a-telnet-client/361/6
To quote hnyman:
"Previously telnet client was part of the busybox multi-utility, but
when the "telnet server" was disabled in 2015 and ssh was set to be
the only login method, also the "telnet client" capability was
removed.
If you want to have telnet client easily available, compiling a
firmware that has modified busybox options so that telnet is again in
busybox is maybe the easiest option.".

Regards,
Bart