[LEDE-DEV] Archer c7 corrupted firmware bootloop - tftp aborting - serial not working

QWeRKUS qwErkus qwerkus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:17:23 PDT 2017

Thank you for your replies. Turns out the problem was the ground
connection, and serial nowworks with pl2303. Unfortunately I mixed up
2 addresses when flashing the new firmware, and erased from 0x9f000000
on instead of 0x9f020000. As a result, my boot loader is corrupt. Now
I'm trying some last resort salvage over JTAG, using an rpi with
openocd as JTAG dongle. Assuming I manage to compile openocd with
ath79 support (which currently fails), can I use the u-boot from
pepe2k to restore my uboot ? I yes, how does it work: just copying the
bin to flash from 0x9f000000 onwards ?

Many thanks for your help, qwerkus