[LEDE-DEV] ubiquiti erx-sfp in stable?

Gerry Rozema gerryr at rozeware.com
Thu Jul 27 15:44:46 PDT 2017

I have a couple of these sfp units kicking around here, using them for a
fiber link between the house and an outbuilding.

When I tried a bunch of months back, was unable to get the fiber port
working with any of the lede / openwrt build on it.

Is the fiber port functional now ?  I'd really like to swap out the
firmware for something I can build myself, but,  I need the fiber port
running.