[LEDE-DEV] Making staging tree appear on cgit?

Ted Hess lede at kitschensync.net
Tue Jan 17 11:25:52 PST 2017

On Tue, 2017-01-17 at 11:10 -0800, Florian Fainelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there specific instructions not currently documented at:
> https://lede-project.org/docs/guide-developer/the-source-code
>
> that are needed in order to make one's staging tree appear on cgit?
>
> Thanks!

There should be nothing special beyond what was already outlined in my easy-use
guide for private repos. There is a problem that just recently appeared where
private repos as disappearing from gitweb due to what I think is recent script
hook changes.

I can manually make your repo re-appear but it will disappear again on your next
push to it. Stay tuned...

/ted