[LEDE-DEV] Maybe inconsistency on ramips/rt5350.dtsi intc resets

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:05:46 PST 2017

Hello,

I was comparing some DTS files and their respective datasheet trying
to understand what goes where. I found this reset info on rt5350.dtsi

target/linux/ramips/dts/rt5350.dtsi:

          intc: intc at 200 {
              compatible = "ralink,rt5350-intc", "ralink,rt2880-intc";
              reg = <0x200 0x100>;

              resets = <&rstctrl 19>;
              reset-names = "intc";

              interrupt-controller;
              #interrupt-cells = <1>;

              interrupt-parent = <&cpuintc>;
              interrupts = <2>;
          };

While datasheet says:

https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Wireless/WiFi/RT5350.pdf (page 26):

     9 RW INTC_RST 0: De-assert reset. 1: Reset the Interrupt
Controller block. 0x0

Should that "19" be "9"? I noticed that because that part is missing
on its cousin SoC rt3352.dtsi
Should it also be included in rt3352.dtsi (datasheet is equal about this)?

Regards,

---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca, Me.
            luizluca at gmail.com