[LEDE-DEV] Adding new targets/subtargets

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Mon Jan 2 09:10:09 PST 2017

Hi,

> If this is going to be the road we travel down (I'm bikeshedding here)
> wouldn't a  BUILDBOT_INTERVAL:=daily/3d/7d/14d make more sense?

it wouldn't as buildbot activity is distributed randomly and the master
currently lacks suitable scheduling logic to implement such behavior.

Besides that, we're incrementally building anyway already means we'd not
save any resources doing that while adding a huge amount of complexity
to the build scheduling logic.

> We have more then a few full on targets that for the most part are
> much less popular then say ar71xx.

~ Jo