[LEDE-DEV] Cake SQM killing my DIR-860L - was: [17.01] Kernel: bump to 4.4.51

Martin Tippmann mt at i3o.de
Tue Feb 28 02:40:06 PST 2017

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Stijn Segers
<francesco.borromini at inventati.org> wrote:
> Okay, so I tracked it down to cake being the culprit. When I disable the
> Cake SQM instance, no more of those traces, and no more sudden reboots.
>
> If I can help debug this, let me know - I enabled a Cake SQM instance on an
> APU2 and so far that seems to run fine.

cake: Maybe it's related - I'm seeing high cpu usage with cake on
TP-Link 841N routers even with none, moderate traffic after a while. I
don't see hanging tasks in the logs but the system feels sluggish even
it's idle.

filed a bug here:
https://bugs.lede-project.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=563  don't
have much info through.

The same version is running fine on a MAC1200R with 128MB memory through.

regards
Martin