[LEDE-DEV] Is there a Image for TP-Link TL-WA854RE (WiFi Range Extender) ?

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Thu Feb 23 02:29:25 PST 2017

On 22.02.2017 18:37, Dennis Schneck wrote:
> Thanks, the image work on my  TP-Link TL-WA854RE v1
ok.
if you want to use newer or self-compiled firmwares on that device you
can use/flash the 850v1-Image. (same hardware)
with sysupgrade you might once need option "-F" to force it, and after
that the device will "think" that it is a 850v1.
as already mentioned: take care of your firmware network settings
when/before flashing!
> is it possible that you contact the lede project to integrade you modifcations
> that i included in the next version ?
contact is difficult, devil is in the detail :-o see my text below ("for
standard new-device-support")