[LEDE-DEV] incoming connections on multiple WANs

Mauro Mozzarelli mauro at ezplanet.net
Sun Feb 12 14:19:58 PST 2017

I configured one of my routers with 2 x WAN using mwan3 package.

All is OK when the requests are outgoing.

There is a routing issue with incoming connections.

In practical terms I can have incoming connections only on the WAN
interface that is configured with the lowest default metric (set at
interface level, not mwan3). Any connection to the other WAN would not
succeed because response packets go back through the wrong interface.

This a classic routing problem that could be solved using a combination
of ip route and iptables manual configuration.

Does LEDE cover this use case using uci/luci configuration?

Mauro