[LEDE-DEV] Working with network namespaces?

yanosz freifunk at yanosz.net
Sat Feb 11 12:13:17 PST 2017

Hello folks,

Am 09/08/2016 um 05:50 PM schrieb yanosz:
> Hello folks,
>
> I'm thinking about hacking around with Linux network namespaces.
>
> Is it possible to assign a designated namespaces to a interface or link
> configuration in /etc/config/{network,wireless}?

Getting back to this:
IMHO I'd be cool, to set option namespace 'ns4711' for interfaces and
routes in /etc/config/network.

Is there anything happening related to network namespaces in lede?

Thanks,
Greetz, yanosz

--
For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV,
cable and air conditioning