[LEDE-DEV] New lede->openwrt build, missing ubifs firmware build

Arjen de Korte arjen+lede at de-korte.org
Tue Dec 12 06:30:34 PST 2017

Citeren Mauro Mozzarelli <mauro at ezplanet.org>:

> ...again, on the latest changes...
>

> I noticed the firmware now builds with "openwrt" prefix instead of "lede".
>
> I am building for xrx200 lantiq (BT Home Hub 5). With previous LEDE
> builds I used to get both ubifs and squashfs firmware versions built.
>
> Now I get only squashfs. Is there a new configuration parameter to
> get ubifs built or has it been removed?

May I kindly suggest your read the git commit logs before posting? The
reasons for dropping this are described in the commit that removed
support for ubifs. Or subscribe to the commit messages, so that you're
informed about changes being made.

If you're using the development snapshot, you're supposed to keep
track of changes yourself. There will be no announcements other than
the commit messages about things that have changed.