[LEDE-DEV] [AD] support me hacking on OpenWrt/LEDE

lede-project at bepo.de lede-project at bepo.de
Mon Apr 3 02:30:45 PDT 2017

Hello Daniel,

I have explore the patreon site becauce I do not know it before. Short:
I do not like this service at all (5% fee, only paypal/creditcard, ...)

If you in Germany/Leipzig and a german citizen, so I can offer you an
Midi-Job (witch include a health insurance).

We use lot of openwrt (and freifunk) a couple of years (and try use LEDE
now), so it was a good style for us to payback the active community. And
IMHO better then collecting cash via patreon's "Klingelbeutel".

Our office is in Hamburg, but we want open a small office in Leipzig
this year (asap).

Is this a option for you, or is this a stupid idea?

Cheers

Benni