[LEDE-DEV] A Wiki for LEDE Documentation

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:57:54 PDT 2016

A while ago in the begining of the project, put my time and myself to
be one of the responsible to set it up, give it LEDE's face, and start
transfering content from OpenWrt but unfortunatelly almost nobody
bored much at the time. It seemed that if you are not a "known person"
you might not get much reply.

Here we go with this topic again, thankfuly as a nice wiki is more than needed.

I don't mind about the wiki software much, they all have pretty much
the same concept and even if it's a different one it mighy actually be
a chance to refresh formats and review information with more care.
I like MediaWiki with VisualEditor plugin. Makes it a lot friendly for
everybody to edit.