[LEDE-DEV] can't install luci

Torbjorn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Oct 16 12:50:19 PDT 2016

On 2016-10-16 14:35, Matthias Schiffer wrote:
> On 10/16/2016 09:18 AM, Torbjorn Jansson wrote:

>>> Phase 1 rebuilds are triggered for each master commit, but there are many
>>> targets and builds take some time. You can find the current build status on
>>> http://phase1.builds.lede-project.org/grid . Phase 2 builds can be seen on
>>> http://phase2.builds.lede-project.org/grid .
>>>
>>> The issue will disappear as soon as phase 1 has finished for your target
>>> (and thus produced a new SDK), and the next phase 2 build after that has
>>> finished, too. This should be done in less than a day.
>>>

>> phase 1 & 2 is done for my target in question (an rpi) but i suspect it was
>> still done in wrong order or something because there is still lots of
>> missing packages including those making luci-ssl work.
>
> Yes, that's the case. The next arm_arm1176jzf-s_vfp build should finally
> fix everything.

it did fix the issue and i got it working.

i did notice one odd thing while trying to mount an extra sd card.
when i click save and apply in luci in the block mount page all mounts
get screwed up and i have to reboot.
after reboot it works as intended, it is just the apply step that goes
wrong for some reason, i suspect it removed mounts it is not supposed to
mess with like /proc and /sys (ran mount manually after and it
complained about missing mtab)