[LEDE-DEV] [RFC 0/1] x86: Add support for the PC Engines APU2 Board

STR . strykar at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 04:37:09 PDT 2016

Interesting, it didn't seem like it's implemented when I test as suggested by https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Tests_for_Bufferbloat/
See http://imgur.com/a/U36zU It spikes when the download test starts, it stops peaking little over halfway through the download test, unless that indicates it is indeed working and I'm misreading the results?

> (http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/real_results/ more detail here: https://blog.tohojo.dk/2016/06/fixing-the-wifi-performance-anomaly-on-ath9k.html).
Excellent information, thank you! Especially as most APU2 owners would run ath9k with some using ath10k.

> dnsmasq-dnssec is an optional package in lede as are the sqm-scripts, luci-app-sqm, and the bcp38 support.
I've fallen behind the curve (thanks pfsense), I wasn't aware of the bcp38 RFC. Cheers!

>What never made it to openwrt from cerowrt was:

>A) the controversial "rename the devices to reflect the security model" portion of the firewall code. That code allowed for never having to reload the firewall as it used a pattern match on the device name to dynamically add devices to a secure or guest zone.
I didn't fancy this concept when I read it myself.

> I look forward to migrating my apu2s to lede soon!
All the APU2 owners look forward to it :)