[LEDE-DEV] QCA Dakota support

Alexis Green alexis at cessp.it
Mon Nov 28 15:38:44 PST 2016

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the usb wireless device hint! I had an ath9k-htc dongle
kicking about and I'm seeing memory wastage with that device as well
(albeit slower and only happening while I'm pumping a lot of traffic
through it), so ath10k is likely off the hook for this one. In fact, I
went even farther, checking to see if sending traffic via ethernet
port causes problems and, again, there's memory wastage. Maybe it's a
kernel bug after all. One potential thing to try is to roll kernel to
an older version.

Best regards,

Alexis