[LEDE-DEV] Can the OpenWRT Wiki be included in the reboot?

Martin Tippmann martin.tippmann at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:04:34 PDT 2016

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 3:15 AM, Rosen Penev <rosenp at gmail.com> wrote:
> One other problem is that on the Openwrt wiki, there is a lot of old
> information. Maybe a mechanism can be introduced where one can look up
> the last edited date of a specific page. Maybe on the bottom.

Yes - the supported models could/should be automated. I was referring
to pages like the uci network setup[1]

Maybe using plain markdown in a git repository and something like
mkdocs[2] would work pretty good. You could then have pull requests
for documentation and some peer review.

Martin

1: https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/network
2: http://www.mkdocs.org/