[LEDE-DEV] Can the OpenWRT Wiki be included in the reboot?

Martin Tippmann martin.tippmann at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:38:50 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm not affiliated with OpenWRT nor LEDE (just a member of a small
Freifunk group) but the Wiki was (and still is) always my first choice
when looking for documentation.
Is there a plan to provide a LEDE wiki? The licence is CC
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0[1] so it should be fine to
take the data.

It's maybe not a top priority at the moment but from a user
perspective it's something I don't want to miss.

I could provide hosting on a university machine for the near future
but I think it's hosted at subsignal at the moment so there is
probably no reason to switch.

So - is the Wiki on the roadmap? Are there plans?

Grüße aus Weimar,
Martin

1: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/