[LEDE-DEV] Funkiness with lede-staging / lede-source

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Sun May 15 00:09:50 PDT 2016

On 15/05/2016 06:05, Daniel Dickinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Was there some history rewriting or something lede-staging and/or
> lede-source transition.
>
> I have a number of branches I created against lede-staging that after
> some pull diverged, and which also have a divergent set of commits from
> lede-source, so I'm wondering if something non-kosher was done to the
> lede-staging tree?
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

staging was obsoleted as there was an issue with rebasing it directly.
please use source.git in future which is a mirror of the source.git on
lede-project.org

there will be a howto shortly explaining how the merge process works. i
have been working on it the last few nights but have not finished it yet.