[LEDE-DEV] OpenWRT tree vs LEDE tree

Hans Dedecker dedeckeh at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:36:00 PDT 2016

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Jo-Philipp Wich <jo at mein.io> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> several people expressed the intention to continue pushing patches to
> both trees. In any case we'll keep picking stuff from both lists for
> LEDE for some time to come.
>
> Regards,
> Jo-Philipp

Hi Jo-Philipp,

Can the patches applied by the LEDE developers both on the LEDE and
OpenWRT trees be kept in sync during a transition period on both trees
? I delivered a number of patches 10 days ago; I notice some of them
are only applied on the LEDE tree and vice versa (others still
untouched in patchwork). Keeping patches in sync will make the
transition period more smoothly and reduce the overhead for people
like me and others to figure out what patch is present on which tree.

Br,
Hans