OpenWRT tree vs LEDE tree

A. Benz ash.benz at bk.ru
Wed May 4 04:54:25 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Firstly all the best in your new endeavor.

Secondly, I was planning to submit a set of patches to add support for
TPLink Archer C2600 (QCA IPQ8064), originally authored by Bendavid,
submitted to DD by Darryl - still pending, and finally updated for
current trunk and patched for HW v1.1 flash chip by myself.

However reading your email below, would submitting them here be
redundant? Will you be picking up that particular set? It can be seen in
OWRT's patchwork, page 1.

If not and you accept new targets at this time please let me know.

Regards,
A. Benz