[LEDE-DEV] [RFC] A change to the way packages are built

Daniel Dickinson lede at daniel.thecshore.com
Fri May 6 11:50:34 PDT 2016

On 16-05-05 04:16 AM, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
> David Lang - 18:20  4.05.16 wrote:
>> Debian has ...
>
> Just for the sake of discussion and inspiration, how openSUSE does it's rolling
> release. We have OBS, which is server software, connected to multiple builders.

[snip]

Thank you David and Michal for the info.  I'll try to make some time to
look into both of these options and see if they can be used with and
openwrt SDK to do what we're looking for (well at the least to get
started on).

I also have to look a Jo's buildbot stuff to see how things are done
currently for LEDE.

Regards,

Daniel