[LEDE-DEV] looking for ar7 testers

Adrian Panella ianchi74 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 16 07:07:50 PDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Lede-dev [mailto:lede-dev-bounces at lists.infradead.org] On Behalf Of
John Crispin
Sent: jueves, 16 de junio de 2016 01:14 a.m.
To: David Lang; Daniel Gimpelevich
Cc: lede-dev at lists.infradead.org
Subject: Re: [LEDE-DEV] looking for ar7 testers

> talk to your local developer and support him as per need i guess.

I don't think any of the core devs are local to my city, and anyway I
believe nowadays we are all "local" to the world

> personally i am right now looking for donations of ipq hardware that is
not locked down.

I'd like to help with that, but as I said, I'm a bit far away. I think there
should be an "official" Lede paypal account, or something, so that it is
easy for anyone willing to make a donation. Then LEDE should assign the
money, (or in the donation one could state which target you wish to fund).
Sending hw directly to a dev means that they have to disclose their address,
and it is also more complicated to the donor, which in the end may
discourage donations.