[LEDE-DEV] Issues on brcm47xx, Buildbot config

p.wassi at gmx.at p.wassi at gmx.at
Sun Jun 5 15:10:44 PDT 2016

Hi jow,

I already had CONFIG_KERNEL_KALLSYMS enabled (seems to be default).
However, I've checked with the file, you gave me earlier [1].
I was NOT able to reproduce the problem. I.e. buildbot's images
do not boot, while mine boot on WRT54G(L) even when using your config.

Regarding [1], I did the linked config locally, however, these differences
remain: (this represents my config)
# CONFIG_SDK is not set
# CONFIG_IB is not set
(therefore CONFIG_IB_STANDALONE is not present at all)
CONFIG_PER_FEED_REPO_ADD_COMMENTED=y

The first differences regarding SDK and Imagebuilder shouldn't
have any influence on the problem; for the last one, I don't know
what this is doing.

Best regards,
P.Wassi

[1]: