[LEDE-DEV] Compiling ar71xx/generic/wrt400n does not lead to installable packages

Frank Horowitz frank at horow.net
Sun Jul 31 04:31:30 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Going through the “make menuconfig” then “make” procedure does not lead to an installable *sysupgrade.bin or *factory.bin”. I’ll also note that this device is missing from the project’s downloads website.

Compiling with “-j1 V=s” leads to a couple of easily worked around errors (nfsv4 kernel module and some mesh routing packages) but the result is still that the installable packages are missing at the end.

I’m happy to try and chase down what the blocker is, but I need some guidance as to where in the build system such problem are likely to lie.

Cheers,
	Frank Horowitz