[LEDE-DEV] Mirror Hosting Offer

Chris Blake cblake at digitalocean.com
Tue Jul 5 07:28:37 PDT 2016

Hello Jo,

>Hi Chris,
>
>first off, thank you for the offer - we're always interested in hosting
>donations :)
>
>In anticipation of the upcoming release we will need to increase the
>number of build slaves to be able to process multiple branches in
>parallel, for that a few instances with lots of disk space (1-2TB) would
>be quite useful.
>
>Another thing which we could need help with is rsync mirrors in north
>america and asia.
>
>How would such a donation from Digital Ocean look like in practice? Will
>we basically get instances for free or will there be some kind of free
>credits for a selected account?

Plan was to help you get an account setup that would be powered by
account credits, and if you ever run out you could just let us know
and we could re-top it up. The main purpose for this would be for
mirror hosting, but if you would like I can try to get approval for
compile/compute node hosting as well.

>Regards,
>Jo-Philipp

Regards,