[LEDE-DEV] Mirror Hosting Offer

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Tue Jul 5 06:47:57 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

first off, thank you for the offer - we're always interested in hosting
donations :)

In anticipation of the upcoming release we will need to increase the
number of build slaves to be able to process multiple branches in
parallel, for that a few instances with lots of disk space (1-2TB) would
be quite useful.

Another thing which we could need help with is rsync mirrors in north
america and asia.

How would such a donation from Digital Ocean look like in practice? Will
we basically get instances for free or will there be some kind of free
credits for a selected account?

Regards,
Jo-Philipp